Our INSPIRE Clinical Rehab Program has been developed by physiotherapists to assist in the treatment of pain and injury and poor posture, or for those wanting a personalised program for optimal strength and toning.
The INSPIRE Clinical Rehab Program retrains your inner ‘core’ muscles to achieve optimal body movement and function using Pilates-informed-exercises and strength & flexibility exercises, and is ideal for:
- headaches, neck and shoulder tension
- back, pelvic, sciatic, hip and groin pain
- joint and muscle pain
- poor posture and Scoliosis
- pregnancy and postnatal discomfort
- pelvic floor and bladder concerns
- sporting and dance injuries
Every woman is assessed individually, and a personal program using a combination of Pilates-informed exercise, movement retraining and strengthening exercises, is designed for you depending on your needs. Click here to view timetable.