Online Physiotherapy Consultations are now available at INSPIRE Physiotherapy for Women.
Who are online consultations ideal for?
- Women who are unavailable to attend our practice
- Those who prefer the convenience of staying in their own home
- Women who have been to our practice previously and seeking further guidance/follow-up for their issue, whether that be related to pain/injury, exercise guidance or pelvic floor concerns
- Women who live in remote/rural areas with limited access to women’s health physiotherapists
As we have a holistic approach to all of our clients, there is so much more to recovery than hands-on:
- Advice on exercise/self-management strategies
- Simple mindfulness techniques to help with stress/anxiety
- Basic nutritional advice.
Telehealth consultations are often as effective as face to face consultations and you can still be pro-active about your health.
What injures/concerns are appropriate:
- Pelvic floor concerns (bladder/bowel issues, prolapse, pelvic pain)
- Recovery after having a baby
- Pain/discomfort during your pregnancy
- Abdominal muscle separation & exercises to help with recovery
- Neck & back pain
- Muscle tension & headaches
- Fill out screening form prior to the consultation
- Telehealth consult via zoom, safe and secure
- Receive a personal treatment plan
How to book:
- Book online via the link below
- Call our reception team on 9769 7579
Telehealth Booking Online